Research and Markets: What Compliance Executives Need to Know About PCI Compliance Best Practices for 2011
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a6aaeb/what_compliance_ex) has announced the addition of the "What Compliance Executives Need to Know About PCI Compliance Best Practices for 2011 - How to Update or Implement a Formal Security Program at Your Company" audioconference to their offering.
In What Compliance Executives Need to Know About PCI Compliance Best Practices for 2011, ExecSense examines the most effective best practices used by leading compliance executives to adhere to the information security standard created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to help payment card industry organizations that process card payments prevent credit card fraud. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how you can implement these best practices to put a comprehensive and formal security program in place that will support specific PCI requirements relevant to your business.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert in PCI compliance, Boris Segalis, Partner at Information Law Group, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes to adhere to the information security standard created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to help payment card industry organizations that process card payments prevent credit card fraud
- Easy-to-implement best practices that other leading compliance executives have found to be most successful for PCI compliance, including tips for properly educating yourself about PCI compliance, how to determine your PCI classification, tips for performing data discovery to determine where cardholder data currently exists in your organization, why to eliminate cardholder data when possible, how to define the scope of PCI compliance, how to perform a gap assessment, tips for performing quarterly vulnerability scanning and annual penetration testing, how to stay compliant through ongoing security maintenance, and more
- The 10 questions most asked by compliance executives (and their management) with respect to how they can put a comprehensive and formal security program in place that will support specific PCI requirements relevant to your business, and how to avoid the costly lawsuits that could result from noncompliance
- Case studies of other compliance executives who are widely perceived as experts in PCI compliance, what works best for them and what their policies look like, and important lessons learned that you should be aware of for 2011
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
- Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time. - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
- Dynamic, up-to-date resource... - Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
- ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject. - Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a6aaeb/what_compliance_ex