Entering and excelling in an emerging market is no small feat, even if your solution has found footing abroad. What's even more difficult, however, is turning a market juggernaut like SafariCom into a partner. Heading into 2014, however, CEO Dylan Higgins has done just that. But, as he looks abroad in 2014, Kopo Kopo will need to stand on its own without the broad support its had in the past in an attempt to further its success.
There are a ton of companies that have started outside of the U.S. now hoping to spread their wings in the market. Back by popular request, Russell Simmons and Rob Rosenblatt will hold court at Innovation Project 2014 to size up 10 such players to determine who has the best chance of success in a market that looks and acts and monetizes payments much differently than it used to. Are you ready to go one on one with Russell and Rob? Throw Your Hat Into the Ring!
A new report shows that consumers are craving ways to expedite the shopping experience and want to use mobile wallets for more than just payments. How can retailers take advantage of this mobile opportunity with integrated services?
Loyalty programs have dual importance as they help merchants collect consumer data while also rewarding shoppers with special offers. But despite their perceived popularity, a new report from WorldPay indicates that 8 million UK shoppers use their cards less frequently than they did a year ago. Why are consumers unhappy with loyalty programs and what did they said would make them more valuable?
The UK Payments Council is looking into their crystal ball to predict how consumers will make payments over the next 10 years. What were the key statistics in the report, which payment methods are predicted to die off, and which payment tools are expected to dominate the market?
Think you've got your strategic planning bases covered for 2014? Think again, unless you've taken stock of the six mega forces in payments that will determine your future. As the saying goes, you can lead, follow or get shut out altogether - and tomorrow's leaders won't necessarily be those who got us this far. Oh, and guess what? The future of payments isn't about payments at all. To see if you're ready, or more importantly, if you've got what it takes to succeed, check out Market Platform Dynamics CEO Karen Webster's take on the future of an industry on the cusp of enormous change.
- 'Square Of Africa' Recounts Struggles On Eve Of Expansion 26 December 2013
- Reinventing the Concept of Mentoring Innovation Project Style with Russell Simmons - March 19 & 20, 2014 19 December 2013
- Cyber Crime Originates In Europe: Statistics And Trends Report 23 September 2013
- Middle East Report: The Importance of Customer Retention 23 September 2013
- Can French Consumers Let Go Of Traditional Shopping Habits? 11 September 2013
- Disloyal Brits And Bitcoin-Friendly Germans 23 August 2013
- Study: Online Banking Poised To Blossom In The Gulf 23 August 2013
- Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering 11 March 2014
- Kirby McInerney LLP Files Lawsuit Alleging Five Banks Fixed Gold Benchmark 11 March 2014
- Vistaprint to Present at the 2014 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Smid Conference 11 March 2014
- Regional Management Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Results 11 March 2014
- VeriFone Reports Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2014 11 March 2014
- AGCO to Present at the 2014 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & EU Autos Conference 11 March 2014
- Just Announced—PR News’ Annual PR Measurement Conference April 8 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. 11 March 2014
- View More Headlines >