The Government Accountability Office has released a new report titled: "Automated Teller Machines: Some Consumer Fees Have Increased," which details how surcharge fees have risen steadily over the past six years. How have foreign fees remained to stay constant, and what type of FI charges the most?
The ATM and prepaid industries are two of the most-used and most convenient segments in the payments world, yet it's rare that the two intersect during a consumer's experience. PYMNTS.com spoke to Todd Nuttall, CEO of Better ATM Services, about his company's recent study on the convergence of prepaid and ATMs, and how we can expect the two industries to coexist in the future. What percentage of ATM users get their prepaid cards from other venues?
An ATM machine that dispenses water? Introducing the revolutionary idea from Sarvajal that's already helping people in rural India, and which has the potential to do much more. How do the machines work, and what's the concept behind their design?
Brooklyn-based startup MyFreeATM is bringing an exciting new idea to the ATM industry - replacing transaction fees with advertising could appeal to millions of consumers. With the launch of seven new ad-based ATMs in the Barclays Center today, we take a look at how this fee alternative could revolutionize your ATM experience. Read More
In fact, the manufacturer isn't even calling it an ATM - instead, it's a Retail Teller Machine, or RTM. The big difference is impossible to miss: RTMs don't dispense any cash. Read More
- A Cashless Society? Recent Stats Suggest We’re Heading The Other Way 11 February 2014
- Cardtronics Secures ATM Contracts From Automated Financial 10 February 2014
- Citi: Time For A New ATM Experience 24 January 2014
- Paydiant Granted Smartphone-ATM Integration Patent 23 January 2014
- ATM Growth Set To Surge 21 January 2014
- Mobile To Displace Deposit Automation As Driving ATM Force 28 June 2013
- China UnionPay Heads Down Under Through Commonwealth Partnership 30 May 2013
- Lipstick. Eye Shadow. Blush. Repeat! Celebrity Make-up Artists and Independent Beauty Consultants Nationwide Glam It up for Mary Kay® Makeover Day 08 March 2014
- US Foods to Hold Conference Call for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Results 08 March 2014
- NPC International, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Results 07 March 2014
- Fitch: Safeway Downgrade to 'B' Category Likely Upon Acquisition by Cerberus 07 March 2014
- DWS Municipal Income Trust and DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust Announce Additional Ratings and Rating Agency Changes for Preferred Shares 07 March 2014
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces New Carson’s Clearance Center Opening 07 March 2014
- Switch Commerce Announces New Offices in Irving, TX 07 March 2014
- View More Headlines >
Friday, March 7, 2014
Today's Top Stories