As the man who co-founded Merchant Warehouse 15 years ago, CEO Henry Helgeson is well poised to speak on the innovation and change that are currently driving the payments industry. Helgeson claims that future-proof solutions are the key to continued success, and believes his company offers such a solution through its Genius platform. Why does Helgeson think Genius has staying power, and who does he view as payments' most innovative players?
PYMNTS.com's latest installment of our CEO Series brings us to Mike Dubyak, the chairman, president and CEO of WEX: a company that's quite familiar with payments innovation. How does Dubyak define WEX's approach to innovation, and why does he think some major payments players underestimate the industry's rapid pace of change?
As CEO of group payments service WePay, Bill Clerico knows a thing or two about innovating to meet consumer needs. In fact, Clerico says that despite his experience in the field, every hour he spends with a customer lets him learn something new. Why is he excited about WePay's new iOS app, and who does he view as one of payments' most innovative companies?
In our first installment of PYMNTS.com 2013 CEO Series, we hear from Keith J. Stone, head of CSI Enterprise, who says it’s never too late for those in payments to come up with innovative solutions to the problems of today and tomorrow. Which companies does Stone think have mastered the concept of innovation, and how has CSI become a key player in the B2B payments space?
- Simplifying Online Checkout: Are Biometric-Enabled Smartphones The Answer?
- A Token for Your Account: Security Solutions for Digital Commerce
- ACH at the POS: Smartphones Helping Bring Real-Time Value to Merchants
- Consumer Payment Trends in China 2013 Essentials
- Consumer Payment Trends in China 2013Q1 Final
- MPOS Tracker April 2013
- Merchant Acquiring: North America
- MPOS Tracker: A Monthly Update on the State of the Mobile Point of Sale, March 2013
- The Polish Contactless Payments Market. Issuance - Transactions
- The Contactless Payments in Poland. Market development – NFC technology
- The Global Contactless Payment Cards Market. Development, Opportunities and Perspectives
- When Projecting Payments’ Future, Look First To Its Past 14 August 2013
- SecureBuy CEO: When Innovating In Payments, Be A Good Listener 09 July 2013
- What’s Keeping LevelUp’s Chief Ninja Up At Night? 28 June 2013
- CEO Series: Merchant Warehouse Focuses On Future-Proof Solutions 10 April 2013
- WEX CEO: Don’t Underestimate The Pace Of Change 04 April 2013
- CEO Series: WePay Takes Customer-Driven Approach To Group Payments 12 March 2013
- CSI CEO: Be Fast, Furious And Simple 12 February 2013
- Cybersecurity Pioneer Warns of Consequences from Plea Agreement Reached Yesterday for Anonymous Hackers That Took Down PayPal with DDoS Attack in 2010 06 December 2013
- SFX Entertainment to Present at UBS Global Media and Communications Conference 06 December 2013
- Wachovia Preferred Funding Corp. Declares Dividends on Series A Preferred Securities 06 December 2013
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of Trinidad & Tobago Insurance Limited 06 December 2013
- Dutch State Treasury Agency: First Auction for ING Illiquid Assets Back-up Facility Assets Launched Today 06 December 2013
- TigerDirect.com Integrates V.me by Visa 06 December 2013
- Hilton Worldwide Signs Management Agreement for Conrad Hotels & Resorts Development in Cartagena, Colombia 06 December 2013
- View More Headlines >
Friday, December 6, 2013
Today's Top Stories