Isis has had no shortage of critics over the past year, both on PYMNTS.com and from others in the industry. But at NRF 2013, Isis was as popular as any other payments player, and the reception they received from a seminar on mobile commerce was largely positive.
In an exclusive interview, we sat down with Anuj Nayar, PayPal's senior director of global communications, to discuss PayPal's recent announcement and their strategy as a company, as well as tour their Commerce Innovation Center in New York City.
NRF 2013's tradeshow, Retails' BIG Show, wrapped up on Wednesday, but PYMNTS.com stayed right until the end to make sure we caught up on any and all news. We're glad we stuck around to hear an interesting keynote from Square, Warby Parker and more, as well as speak with many in the industry about payments' biggest trends. What were PYMNTS.com's three biggest takeaways from NRF 2013?
The National Retail Federation’s tradeshow, Retail’s BIG Show, completed its penultimate day on Tuesday, as 27,000 professionals from the industry gathered to discuss retail’s biggest and most important trends. PayPal stole the show on Monday yet made another big announcement the next day, while we also saw Isis get some rave reviews, and the NRF released interesting holiday shopping stats. Which seminar did we find most interesting?
The National Retail Federation's tradeshow, Retail's BIG Show, began in earnest as hundreds of thousands of retail industry professionals flocked to New York City to keep up to date with the latest in the retail industry. In our first installment of our NRF Recap, we take a look at some changes to NRF's leadership, some exciting iPad news from VeriFone, and a PayPal announcement making big waves.
The National Retail Federation's annual convention, "Retail's Big Show," is kicking off this weekend. While many will have to wait to learn what the payments industry has to offer during this nearly week-long event, PYMNTS.com spoke to Ken Paull, CEO of ROAM, who gave us a sneak peak at what his company is planning for retail's biggest event. How will NFC and EMV drive the conversation, and what does "reinventing checkout" really mean?
- NRF Recap, Day Three: Key Takeaways 17 January 2013
- NRF Recap, Day Two: Isis, MCX And More PayPal 15 January 2013
- NRF Recap, Day One: PayPal’s New Deals Steal The Show 14 January 2013
- ROAM CEO With NRF Sneak Peek: EMV And NFC Reinvent Checkout 10 January 2013
- Stay Vs. Sell? Homes.com Helps Homeowners Decide 10 March 2014
- Research and Markets: High Net Worth Trends in Switzerland to 2014 Research Report 10 March 2014
- Groupon Searchlight Events Offer Freebies at Top Chicago Businesses Tonight 10 March 2014
- Research and Markets: Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Switzerland 2014 10 March 2014
- Research and Markets: Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland to 2014 Research Report 10 March 2014
- Research and Markets: HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2014 Research Report 10 March 2014
- Lipstick. Eye Shadow. Blush. Repeat! Celebrity Make-up Artists and Independent Beauty Consultants Nationwide Glam It up for Mary Kay® Makeover Day 08 March 2014
- View More Headlines >
Friday, March 7, 2014
Today's Top Stories