Most people don't often think about the security features that come with their payments cards: until they need those features, that is. Data protection is among the most important aspects of any card, and MasterCard wants to know what security solutions consumers value most. Make your voice heard!
JPMorgan Chase has lost another of its top executives as Frank Bisignano, co-COO, is departing the company for a new role as CEO of First Data. How many execs in CEO Jamie Dimon's inner circle has JPMorgan lost since its trading scandal nearly one year ago, and why does Bisignano's experience match up with First Data's needs?
PYMNTS.com spoke with Richard Crum, global travel and entertainment product group head for MasterCard, to discuss MasterCard's Acceptance Matters calculator, its impressive acceptance statistics and what businesses small and large demand from their travel cards.
MasterCard today announced mobile innovations and feature enhancements to Smart Data, the company's industry leading suite of commercial expense management and analytics products. Among the updates, new receipt management mobile applications can liberate corporate cardholders from the burden of getting and filing paper receipts for expenses. PYMNTS.com spoke with Robert Reeves, Group Head, Commercial Information Platforms, Global Commercial Products, MasterCard, to learn more about the company's recent innovations.
It's common knowledge within the payments industry that many banks are replatforming their payments operations, but are you familiar with their motives to do so? According to an Accenture white paper, regulations, geographic expansion and technological issues all come into play, as do some other key catalysts for payments transformations. What are the biggest challenges banks face as they aim to replatform?
Discover held its annual financial meeting yesterday, discussing its key 2012 results and how they should translate into its 2013 ambitions. What are the six key "strategic initiatives" Discover is focusing on, and how do they plan to build out their Discover It card brand?
- Simplifying Online Checkout: Are Biometric-Enabled Smartphones The Answer?
- A Token for Your Account: Security Solutions for Digital Commerce
- ACH at the POS: Smartphones Helping Bring Real-Time Value to Merchants
- Consumer Payment Trends in China 2013 Essentials
- Consumer Payment Trends in China 2013Q1 Final
- MPOS Tracker April 2013
- Merchant Acquiring: North America
- MPOS Tracker: A Monthly Update on the State of the Mobile Point of Sale, March 2013
- The Polish Contactless Payments Market. Issuance - Transactions
- The Contactless Payments in Poland. Market development – NFC technology
- The Global Contactless Payment Cards Market. Development, Opportunities and Perspectives
- Experian Taps Former Visa Exec 09 December 2013
- Blackhawk Network Acquires German Gift Card Distributor 04 December 2013
- Kiind Launches Gift Card API, Expands Services 02 December 2013
- RBS Sells WorldPay Stake To Bain, Advent International 29 November 2013
- MasterCard, Ogone Team Up For MasterPass Push 27 November 2013
- MasterCard’s Secret to Big Data Monetization Might Surprise You 30 August 2013
- MasterCard Names New CMO 28 August 2013
- Explore Robbers Cave State Park with Groupon 08 December 2013
- Groupon and Young Chefs Academy Offer Kids Cooking Classes 08 December 2013
- Federal Court Approves $500 Million Countrywide MBS Settlement Agreement 06 December 2013
- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. Announces Resignation of Chief Financial Officer 06 December 2013
- Community Bank of Bergen County, NJ Celebrates 85 Years 06 December 2013
- Wells Fargo & Company Announces Final Results of Note Exchange Offers 06 December 2013
- Bank of America to Report Fourth-Quarter 2013 Financial Results on January 15 06 December 2013
- View More Headlines >
Friday, December 6, 2013
Today's Top Stories