Most people don't often think about the security features that come with their payments cards: until they need those features, that is. Data protection is among the most important aspects of any card, and MasterCard wants to know what security solutions consumers value most. Make your voice heard!
JPMorgan Chase has lost another of its top executives as Frank Bisignano, co-COO, is departing the company for a new role as CEO of First Data. How many execs in CEO Jamie Dimon's inner circle has JPMorgan lost since its trading scandal nearly one year ago, and why does Bisignano's experience match up with First Data's needs?
PYMNTS.com spoke with Richard Crum, global travel and entertainment product group head for MasterCard, to discuss MasterCard's Acceptance Matters calculator, its impressive acceptance statistics and what businesses small and large demand from their travel cards.
MasterCard today announced mobile innovations and feature enhancements to Smart Data, the company's industry leading suite of commercial expense management and analytics products. Among the updates, new receipt management mobile applications can liberate corporate cardholders from the burden of getting and filing paper receipts for expenses. PYMNTS.com spoke with Robert Reeves, Group Head, Commercial Information Platforms, Global Commercial Products, MasterCard, to learn more about the company's recent innovations.
It's common knowledge within the payments industry that many banks are replatforming their payments operations, but are you familiar with their motives to do so? According to an Accenture white paper, regulations, geographic expansion and technological issues all come into play, as do some other key catalysts for payments transformations. What are the biggest challenges banks face as they aim to replatform?
Discover held its annual financial meeting yesterday, discussing its key 2012 results and how they should translate into its 2013 ambitions. What are the six key "strategic initiatives" Discover is focusing on, and how do they plan to build out their Discover It card brand?
Featured Reports - April
- Visa Names JPMorgan Chase’s Ryan McInerney New President 24 May 2013
- JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon Retains Control After Shareholder Vote 23 May 2013
- China UnionPay Signs On With EMV Standards Body 21 May 2013
- Citi Brazil To Sell Credit Card Business 20 May 2013
- MasterCard, Visa Beat Quarterly EPS Estimates 02 May 2013
- Discover Exec Diane Offereins Wins Distinguished Payments Professional At ETA 2013 01 May 2013
- US Bank Tests Siri-Like “Nina” Mobile Voice Command App 30 April 2013
- Use Your Voice to Make the Impossible a Reality, Google’s Top Legal Officer Tells 2013 SCU Law Graduates 25 May 2013
- ProShares Announces ETF Share Splits 24 May 2013
- Shutterfly, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences 24 May 2013
- BRIO Tuscan Grille is Now Offering $8.95 Weekday Lunch Features 24 May 2013
- Fibra Inn Announces Acquisition of Holiday Inn Express Playa Del Carmen Hotel 24 May 2013
- Tano Capital Releases White Paper “Bullish Again on the prospects for Gold”… 24 May 2013
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of Legal & General Group Plc’s U.S. Operations 24 May 2013
- View More Headlines >
Friday, May 24, 2013
Today's Top Stories
- Visa's New VIP, PayPal's Pointed Study And Canadian Counterfeit Cockiness
- Walmart App Update Will Let You Leave Your List At Home
- Target, Macy's Headline New Lawsuit Against Visa, MasterCard
- Visa Names JPMorgan Chase's Ryan McInerney New President
- Report: Germany Gets First PayPal Integration For Apple Online Store