Most people don't often think about the security features that come with their payments cards: until they need those features, that is. Data protection is among the most important aspects of any card, and MasterCard wants to know what security solutions consumers value most. Make your voice heard!
JPMorgan Chase has lost another of its top executives as Frank Bisignano, co-COO, is departing the company for a new role as CEO of First Data. How many execs in CEO Jamie Dimon's inner circle has JPMorgan lost since its trading scandal nearly one year ago, and why does Bisignano's experience match up with First Data's needs?
PYMNTS.com spoke with Richard Crum, global travel and entertainment product group head for MasterCard, to discuss MasterCard's Acceptance Matters calculator, its impressive acceptance statistics and what businesses small and large demand from their travel cards.
MasterCard today announced mobile innovations and feature enhancements to Smart Data, the company's industry leading suite of commercial expense management and analytics products. Among the updates, new receipt management mobile applications can liberate corporate cardholders from the burden of getting and filing paper receipts for expenses. PYMNTS.com spoke with Robert Reeves, Group Head, Commercial Information Platforms, Global Commercial Products, MasterCard, to learn more about the company's recent innovations.
It's common knowledge within the payments industry that many banks are replatforming their payments operations, but are you familiar with their motives to do so? According to an Accenture white paper, regulations, geographic expansion and technological issues all come into play, as do some other key catalysts for payments transformations. What are the biggest challenges banks face as they aim to replatform?
Discover held its annual financial meeting yesterday, discussing its key 2012 results and how they should translate into its 2013 ambitions. What are the six key "strategic initiatives" Discover is focusing on, and how do they plan to build out their Discover It card brand?
- MasterCard Expands Acceptance Areas In Africa 04 March 2014
- Payments Made for Moms 04 March 2014
- Visa Europe Caps Transaction Fees 04 March 2014
- CFPB Investigates Discover Over Student Loans 28 February 2014
- Banks, Game Platforms Integrate MasterPass 27 February 2014
- Visa, First Data Team Up On EMV Solution 27 February 2014
- Ireland Bids Farewell To Laser Card 26 February 2014
- Lipstick. Eye Shadow. Blush. Repeat! Celebrity Make-up Artists and Independent Beauty Consultants Nationwide Glam It up for Mary Kay® Makeover Day 08 March 2014
- US Foods to Hold Conference Call for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Results 08 March 2014
- NPC International, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Results 07 March 2014
- Fitch: Safeway Downgrade to 'B' Category Likely Upon Acquisition by Cerberus 07 March 2014
- DWS Municipal Income Trust and DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust Announce Additional Ratings and Rating Agency Changes for Preferred Shares 07 March 2014
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces New Carson’s Clearance Center Opening 07 March 2014
- Switch Commerce Announces New Offices in Irving, TX 07 March 2014
- View More Headlines >
Friday, March 7, 2014
Today's Top Stories