Most people don't often think about the security features that come with their payments cards: until they need those features, that is. Data protection is among the most important aspects of any card, and MasterCard wants to know what security solutions consumers value most. Make your voice heard!
JPMorgan Chase has lost another of its top executives as Frank Bisignano, co-COO, is departing the company for a new role as CEO of First Data. How many execs in CEO Jamie Dimon's inner circle has JPMorgan lost since its trading scandal nearly one year ago, and why does Bisignano's experience match up with First Data's needs?
PYMNTS.com spoke with Richard Crum, global travel and entertainment product group head for MasterCard, to discuss MasterCard's Acceptance Matters calculator, its impressive acceptance statistics and what businesses small and large demand from their travel cards.
MasterCard today announced mobile innovations and feature enhancements to Smart Data, the company's industry leading suite of commercial expense management and analytics products. Among the updates, new receipt management mobile applications can liberate corporate cardholders from the burden of getting and filing paper receipts for expenses. PYMNTS.com spoke with Robert Reeves, Group Head, Commercial Information Platforms, Global Commercial Products, MasterCard, to learn more about the company's recent innovations.
It's common knowledge within the payments industry that many banks are replatforming their payments operations, but are you familiar with their motives to do so? According to an Accenture white paper, regulations, geographic expansion and technological issues all come into play, as do some other key catalysts for payments transformations. What are the biggest challenges banks face as they aim to replatform?
Discover held its annual financial meeting yesterday, discussing its key 2012 results and how they should translate into its 2013 ambitions. What are the six key "strategic initiatives" Discover is focusing on, and how do they plan to build out their Discover It card brand?
- MasterCard Expands Acceptance Areas In Africa 04 March 2014
- Payments Made for Moms 04 March 2014
- Visa Europe Caps Transaction Fees 04 March 2014
- CFPB Investigates Discover Over Student Loans 28 February 2014
- Banks, Game Platforms Integrate MasterPass 27 February 2014
- Visa, First Data Team Up On EMV Solution 27 February 2014
- Ireland Bids Farewell To Laser Card 26 February 2014
- WorldRemit scoops $40 million investment from Accel Partners 11 March 2014
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. Completes Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Option to Purchase Additional Shares 11 March 2014
- Introducing ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing: A Retail-Focused Answer to the Complicated World of Online Advertising 11 March 2014
- ChannelAdvisor Integrates with Alibaba Group’s Tmall.com Platform, Opens New Cross-Border Trade Route 11 March 2014
- Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering 11 March 2014
- Kirby McInerney LLP Files Lawsuit Alleging Five Banks Fixed Gold Benchmark 11 March 2014
- Vistaprint to Present at the 2014 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Smid Conference 11 March 2014
- View More Headlines >