Brace yourself - it's the holiday season and retailers across every channel will use every mobile commerce weapon in the book to get consumers to buy. But, what is the end game, and what's the role of existing and emerging payments and commerce ecosystem players in shaping this future? Patrick Gauthier, PayPal's GM of Emerging Product, and Nadia Shouraboura, CEO of hot new retailer Hointer, sound off on this transition and how key stakeholders can best prepare. Oh, and it's free!
Abercrombie & Fitch is pushing an upgraded version of its mobile website in order to promote an expanded, omnichannel shopping experience, Mobile Commerce Daily reported on November 12. Read more.
Mobile gifting startup Sincerely has been purchased by Provide Commerce, TechCrunch reported on November 7. Provide Commerce specializes in eCommerce platforms. According to TechCrunch, Sincerely’s team will transition seamlessly and continue working on current and future projects. Read more.
* EDITORS' PICK
- Tencent Buys 15% Stake in JD 11 March 2014
- Mobile Payments Coming Soon To Chicago Parking Meters 11 March 2014
- UK’s Paym Merges Mobile Banking And Payments 11 March 2014
- Hackers Attack Mt. Gox Again 10 March 2014
- Will We All Have More than 10 Web Connect Object in The Future? 10 March 2014
- Is Amazon Prime At Its Prime? 10 March 2014
- MeaWallet To Launch Mobile Payments Platform 07 March 2014
- Supply Networks Get Smarter with Ariba and SAP 11 March 2014
- Research and Markets: Managing Gift Card Operational Complexity and Enabling a Mobile Channel Platform 11 March 2014
- 2Checkout Offers Instant Underwriting for New U.S. Merchant Accounts 11 March 2014
- Research and Markets: Card Fraud Detection Software: Enterprise and Transaction Solutions Converge 11 March 2014
- Lincoln Financial Group Introduces Next Generation of Long Term Care Funding Solution, Lincoln MoneyGuard® II 11 March 2014
- “Dear Auto Industry: We Love Your Vehicles, but We Can’t Afford Them.”-- Gen Y - Strategic Vision Dispels Myths about Millennials and New Car Purchases 11 March 2014
- Live Webinar: “Accelerating the Web for the Internet of Things” -- KAAZING Chief Architect Todd Montgomery Joins Forrester Research Principal Analyst Jeffrey Hammond for Live Webinar 11 March 2014
- View More Headlines >
Monday, March 10, 2014
Today's Top Stories