Timing, they say, is everything, and now just might be the time for security solutions like biometric and private key authentication to find their day in the sun. These nascent technologies have been given the nod by two standards bodies charged with promoting uniformity and adherence to best practices. In this story, we profile both to shed light on this developing space and its effect on online commerce. Read More.
With the April 15 deadline right around the corner, now is as good a time as ever to make sure you're protecting yourself against a growing trend: tax refund fraud. How do fraudsters steal returns from millions of Americans every year, and what steps can you take to avoid becoming a victim? PYMNTS.com spoke with Max Anhoury, VP of global sales at iovation, to learn more.
Merchants and retailers who do business online are certainly no strangers to fighting fraud on a frequent basis, but as new trends emerge, strategies must shift to stay ahead of the game. ThreatMetrix identifies five recent troubling trends in eCommerce fraud, and details how companies can mitigate the risks they pose to otherwise flourishing businesses. How ubiquitous has malware become, and can your "trust customers" really be trusted?
PYMNTS.com spoke to Shuman Ghosemajumder, vice president of strategy at Shape Security, and learned that Shape's crime-fighting strategy is simple: change the economics behind cyber attacks to make them less appealing.
Online fraud is growing in both frequency and sophistication. Dangerous forms of malware appear nearly every day, as organized fraudsters and hackers plot new schemes to defeat outdated defenses. How can you use changing trends in the threat landscape and available technologies to spot zero-day attacks and more?
Find Out Here
- For Feedzai’s Sebastiao, Space Work Turns To Fraud Detection 10 March 2014
- CA Technologies’ Mann: Mobile Commerce Still Evolving Without A Clear Leader 06 March 2014
- Sally Beauty The Latest Major Card Breach Victim 06 March 2014
- More Lawmakers Hear From Industry On Payments Security 06 March 2014
- Kount’s Wiskirchen: Mobile Catches Online Companies Off Guard 06 March 2014
- SecureBuy Creates A ‘Frictionless’ Payment-Fraud Solution 05 March 2014
- Preventing Online Fraud and Building Customer Trust 05 March 2014
- WorldRemit scoops $40 million investment from Accel Partners 11 March 2014
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. Completes Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Option to Purchase Additional Shares 11 March 2014
- Introducing ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing: A Retail-Focused Answer to the Complicated World of Online Advertising 11 March 2014
- ChannelAdvisor Integrates with Alibaba Group’s Tmall.com Platform, Opens New Cross-Border Trade Route 11 March 2014
- Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering 11 March 2014
- Kirby McInerney LLP Files Lawsuit Alleging Five Banks Fixed Gold Benchmark 11 March 2014
- Vistaprint to Present at the 2014 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Smid Conference 11 March 2014
- View More Headlines >