Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Brazil
Mobile Payment Business and Investment Opportunities (Databook Series) –
Market Size and Forecast (2014-2020) by Mobile Commerce, P2P transfer,
Bill Payment, Retail Spend, Consumer Attitude & Behaviour, and Market
Risk” report to their offering.
This report provides a data-centric analysis of mobile payment market
dynamics to help companies understand business and investment
opportunities along with risks.
Scope of the Report
– Market Dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure,
industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and
competitive landscape in mobile payment industry. Details market
opportunities across 30 market segments in mobile payment for the period
2014-2020 and identifies opportunities, potential risks, and market
– Mobile Commerce: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess
opportunities in mobile commerce market segments. Details three
essential KPIs – mobile payment transaction value, volume and average
transaction value across five key segments: mobile shopping; travel;
entertainment and event pay; digital products; and services, restaurants
& bars, and others.
– Mobile Person-to-Person (P2P) Transfers: Provides market estimates and
forecasts to assess opportunities in P2P segment, broken down by
domestic and international remittances. Details three essential KPIs –
mobile payment transaction value, volume and average transaction value.
– Mobile Recharge and Bill Payment: Provides market estimates and
forecasts to assess opportunities in mobile recharge and bill payment
segment, covering transaction value, volume and average transaction
– Mobile Proximity: Provides transaction value market size and forecast
by in-person and remote payment.
– Mobile Technology: Provides market share by key mobile payment
technologies – SMS / USSD, NFC, Code Based, and Web Based.
– Market Share Analysis: Provides market share by key players in value
– Consumer Attitude and Behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey
results, this report identifies and interprets key mobile payment KPIs,
including spend by age, gender, and income level in both value and
– Retail Spend: Breaks down retail spend across 10 categories to provide
detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of spend
through mobile wallet.
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Brazil Mobile Payment Industry Attractiveness
3 Brazil Mobile Commerce Market Size and Future Growth Dynamics,
4 Mobile Peer to Peer Transfer Market Size and Future Growth Dynamics,
5 Mobile Recharge and Bill Payment Market Size and Future Growth
6 Brazil Analysis of Mobile Payment Market by Payment Proximity
7 Brazil Analysis of Mobile Payment Market Share by Technology Channel
8 Brazil Mobile Payment Analysis of Consumer Attitude and Behaviour
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws99vh/brazil_mobile