There’s a $4.9 billion prepaid market opportunity right under your nose, where transaction volume is on the rise and adoption is soaring. But where is it? Join Peter Read, President of Peoples Card Services and MPD CEO Karen Webster for a digital discussion on Tuesday, April 5 at 1:00 PM (EST) as they share why Canada is prepaid’s best kept secret.
Canadian consumers, both banked and underbanked, are turning to prepaid at a surprising rate – quickly solidifying the country’s prepaid market as one of the fastest growing in the world. Between 2011 and 2014 the prepaid transactions volume surged by 30 percent, with the open-loop market alone expected to increase by an additional $9.4 billion (a CAGR of 18 percent) from 2015 to 2020.
But what’s the best way for companies in the U.S. to actually make the most of the prepaid market opportunity Canada has to offer?
Join this webinar to explore the following topics:
- The big numbers behind Canada’s growing prepaid market, despite a high percentage of “banked” consumers
- Why Canada’s prepaid market is ripe for expansion and the emerging use cases on the horizon
- Trends that are driving growth by demographic segment and payment application
- 3 things U.S. companies must know before expanding prepaid programs into Canada
- Key differences between the Canadian and U.S. regulatory landscapes
To attend this live digital discussion on Tuesday, April 5 at 1:00 PM (EST), please complete the registration form shown below.