Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnvh3m/czech_republic_m)
has announced the addition of the "Czech
Republic - Mobile Market Insights, Overview and Statistics"
report to their offering.
Mobile penetration in the Czech Republic is among the highest in Central
European nations and is high even by western European levels. With
mobile voice markets saturated, the established operators, all owned by
major Western European players, have focused on growing revenue by
marketing mobile broadband and other value-added services such as mobile
content and applications.
Mobile advertising has been identified as a future growth market
opportunity for mobile operators due to changing media usage patterns,
with Vodafone the most active in this area. This report covers the
mobile market of the Czech Republic, providing an overview of the
network operators Vodafone, T-Mobile, Telefónica and MobilKom, as well
as technological, market and regulatory developments. A range of market
and company statistics provide an insight into the state of both the
mobile voice and data markets, as well as the network players that
operate in these markets.
- MNOs promote m-payment services
- T-Mobile launches DC-HSPA+ offering 42Mb/s
- Telefónica and T-Mobile sign network sharing agreement
- Vodafone upgrades network HSPA+
- regulator closes analogue NMT network
- spectrum auction in several bands prepared for later in 2012
- mobile ARPU continues to fall
- regulator sets out spectrum auction conditions
- MTRs reduced
- regulator's 2011 market data update
- telco operating and financial data to June 2012
- market developments to mid-2012.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnvh3m/czech_republic_m