- Briefing Room
- Consumer Engagement
- Commerce 3.0
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x4gt3z/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Turkey 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Turkey.
This report is a thorough analysis of the Turkish Wealth Management and Private Banking sector and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- There were just over 94,000 HNWIs in Turkey in 2012. These HNWIs held US$500 billion in wealth, which equates to 43% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- Turkish HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period - worldwide HNWI volumes decreased by 0.3% whilst Turkish HNWI numbers rose by 7.4%.
- In 2012, Turkish HNWI numbers rose by 23.2%, following a drop of 6.1% in 2011.
- Turkey is seen as a core emerging European wealth management market, after a decade of political stability and economic progress under the AKP government elevated Turkey's position in the eyes of international investors and wealth managers.
- Investors from the Gulf region, Russia and former Turkic Republics account for a major share of the potential investor base.
- As of 2012, there are 28 private banks active in Turkey.
- The largest domestic private banks are Garanti and Yapi Kredi.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Turkish Wealth in Context
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
4.1 Competitive Landscape
4.2 Developments in the Turkish Private Banking Industry
4.3 Turkish Wealth Management Industry - Clientele Model and Maturity
4.4 Behavioral Mapping of the Wealth Management and Private Banking Industry in the Turkey
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Wealth Management Industry in the Turkey
4.6 Financial Services Review
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Turkey
5.2 Regulatory environment in Turkey
5.3 Key Drivers
5.4 Wealth Breakdowns
- TEB Ozel
- Turkish Bank
- Turkland Bank
- Türk Ekonomi Bankasi
- Türkiye Is Bankasi
- Yapi Kredi
- Ziraat Bankasi
- Bank Mellat
- Denizbank (controlled by Sberbank)
- HSBC Bank
- ING Bank
- JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Société Générale
- WestLB AG
- Deniz Yatirim Ortakligi AS
- Asya Menkul Kiymetler Yatirim Ortakligi AS
- Euro Trend Yatirim Ortakligi AS
- Vakif Finansal Kiralama AS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x4gt3z/challenges_and