- Briefing Room
- Consumer Engagement
- Commerce 3.0
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xktbj6/the_changing_face) has announced the addition of the "The Changing Face of Payments: A Market Overview and Global Trends" report to their offering.
This report offers a comprehensive overview of the entire global payments ecosystem and ensures that you will be up to speed in the landscape as it exists today, and in the future.
Money in and money out is at the heart of every business model. Handling payments, providing local solutions in every market and improving efficiencies are critical success factors. The Changing Face of Payments report offers an overview of the entire global payments ecosystem as it stands, as well as looking to the future of payments.
- A comprehensive overview of the entire global payments ecosystem
- Review of geographical processes and behaviour surrounding payments, as well as looking at local licensing across Western Europe, and emerging and growing markets in Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia
- Analysis of how the availability of more convenient options are creating new opportunities for alternative and non traditional payment
- Learn about different payment methods: credit and debit cards, mobile, NFC, Ukash and PayPal
- Review of regulation and recent changes made by SEPA (Single European Payments Area) and PSD (Payment Services Directive)
- Future trends, in local and global markets, ensuring that operators will be up to speed in the landscape as it exists today and in the future.
How you take advantage of these changes will define your Business in the future.
- American Express
Key Topics Covered:
- Consumer trends
- Global overview and market breakdown
- Emerging payment models
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Fraud and regulations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xktbj6/the_changing_face