- Briefing Room
- Consumer Engagement
- Commerce 3.0
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mtvjqs/mobile_banking) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Banking Deployment: Partnering and Outsourcing" report to their offering.
New Research Examines The Trend Of FIs Outsourcing Mobile Banking Development And Deployment To Strategic Partners
In new research, Mobile Banking Deployment: Partnering and Outsourcing, Mercator Advisory Group reviews how the pace of innovation in mobility has caused financial institutions to consider new ways of bringing new mobile banking products to market efficiently and effectively.
"As the rapid pace of innovation in mobile banking continues, the use of partners to swiftly and reliably deploy new mobile banking features will make sense for a wider variety of financial institutions that desire to be more competitive in their markets and strive to differentiate themselves to their customers and members," comments Ed O'Brien, director of Mercator Advisory Group's Banking Channels Advisory Service and author of the report.
Highlights of this report include:
- The status of mobile deployment at the largest U.S. banks
- The search by other financial institutions for ways to become more competitive in their markets
- Description of second-generation features, designed for use with mobile platforms, that can be extended to both smartphones and tablets
- The value inherent for small to midsized institutions in leveraging partners for mobile banking deployment
- The ease of deployment for hosted solutions provided customization is kept to a minimum
Key Topics Covered:
A Profile of Mobile Banking Customers
How, When, and Where to Start?
Potential Impediments to Increased Use of Mobile Banking
Expectations for the Future
Conclusions and Strategic Implications
- Euronet Software
- First Data
- Harland Financial Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mtvjqs/mobile_banking
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
No related articles found.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Today's Top Stories