PYMNTS DATA AND ANALYTICS
Our data and analytics team has developed a number of creative methodologies and frameworks that measure and benchmark the innovation that’s reshaping the payments and commerce ecosystem.
Navigating the COVID-19 Pandemic
Key Findings in the Study Include:
- How Consumers’ Behaviors May Change in the Aftermath of the Pandemic
- How Employment Rates and Income Levels Have Changed over Time
- Employment Rates Across All Sectors over Time
- Consumers’ Concerns about Pandemic-related Job Loss
PYMNTS’ COVID-19 Brief Series
Key findings in the latest brief include:
- Consumers who have been the slowest to shift their routines online are the most eager to leave their homes.
- Four out of 10 consumers have brought their routines online.
- Consumers’ online retailers shopping habits have seen the biggest shifts.
- Higher-income consumers are the most likely to have moved their activities online and keep them there.
- Consumers who plan to stay online are the most worried about infecting others or dying.