Why the Future of Merchant Payments Demands a Digital First Approach
Sign Up For The Discussion
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM (ET)
Host: PYMNTS CEO Karen Webster
The pressure on banks to modernize their payments capabilities to support initiatives such as ISO 20022 and instant/real time payments has been exacerbated by the emergence of COVID-19 and the compelling need to quickly scale operations due to the rapid growth of contactless payments, and subsequent increase in digitization. Given this new normal, the need for agility and optimization across the payments processing value chain is imperative.
Attendees will discover:
- The key themes driving payments modernization
- The impact of COVID-19 on those themes
- What it means to be able to scale in times of increased digitization
- How to manage process scalability and agility going forward
- Why consider modernizing your payments capabilities and infrastructure?
- What are the key architectures and technologies making it easier to maintain, update and extend systems?
- How to evolve and manage a hybrid infrastructure containing legacy? How to optimize operations and generate revenue as you modernize?