How to Evaluate Vendors in the Emerging Trusted Identity as A Service Space
Identity verification is the process of verifying a person is who they claim to be. It is important for companies to practice compliance of AML/ KYC/ BSA, as well as the emerging GDPR regulation. In a digital landscape, it is difficult to know the person is who they say they are. Cybercriminals and routine data breaches reiterate the need for trust.
Sign Up For The Discussion
Date & Time: Thursday, May 10th, 2018 at 1:00pm EST
Guest: Labesh Patel, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Scientist, Jumio
With the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) going into effect May 25th, 2018 there will be an overhaul in how businesses process and handle data. It will be more important than ever to not only provide security and trust for a user’s identity but also to make sure that data is protected. The intersection of fraud protection vs user experience is where businesses will show their maturity. Knowing the tradeoffs between fraud protection treating customers like criminals will be what sets a company ahead of the rest.
The identity space is ever changing and our webinar will discuss what your business needs to be looking for in an identity provider.
This webinar will provide an overview of the key features to look for in an identity verification solution to make sure your company provides a seamless security without sacrificing user experience. Specific topics covered during this session include:
- Fraud Detection vs User Conversion
- Your Verification Options – Automated vs Hybrid
- Key Verification Features, Technologies & Processes
- Nirvana Between Establishing Compliance and User Experience
- The Future of Augmented Intelligence in Identity Verification
- What are the key differences between automation and user conversion?
- How does data tagging and size really matter in technology?
- Is a competitive bake-off really necessary, how does it highlight the value of one solution over another?
- Can a solution full claim to be accurate and seamless?