New Year, New Rate: How The 2019 IRS Standard Mileage Rate Is Affecting On-The-Go Employees
In December of 2018, the 2019 IRS Standard Mileage Rate increased to 58 cents per mile. Join PYMNTS CEO, Karen Webster, and Danielle Lackey, Chief Legal Officer at Motus to learn more about what this rate means for businesses and their mobile workforce.
Sign Up For The Discussion
What attendees will learn:
- What the IRS Standard Mileage Rate is and how it’s calculated.
- What the rate is
- How the rate will impact their company and mobile workers if they decide to…
- Keep their current vehicle program.
- Change their current vehicle program to align with the new rate.
- Find a completely new vehicle program that reduces costs and fairly reimburses their mobile workers.
Date: Tuesday, February 19
Time: 1:00pm EST
Motus is the definitive leader in mileage reimbursement and driver management technologies for businesses with mobile workers and fleets of all sizes. We underpin the annual Internal Revenue Service (IRS) business mileage standard (IRS Standard Mileage Rate), the amount an individual can deduct for business vehicle expenses.