THE PYMNTS.COM INNOVATION PROJECT/ALEXA CHALLENGE
The Innovator’s Dozen!
Is Your Innovation Ready For The PYMNTS Innovation Project 2016/Alexa Challenge?
Twelve innovative companies will have the opportunity of an innovator’s lifetime – to not only be invited into the Alexa ecosystem BUT to be mentored by Alexa’s Head of Developer Marketing Paul Cutsinger and PYMNTS.com CEO Karen Webster over a four week period.
Starting April 27, you’ll have 30 days to create your skill under the helpful eyes of Cutsinger and Webster. These 12 lucky companies will have the chance to take their voice-activated ambitions to the edge – eliminating a friction, unlocking a massive store of value under the careful tutelage of Cutsinger and Webster.
Perfected Alexa skills will be submitted on May 25, and debuted during a Digital Discussion Webinar on June 1. The winner will be announced June 15 after PYMNTS’ audience has weighed in with their vote! Following their debut, the PYMNTS community will vote for which one they believe best fulfills the Alexa mission: to demonstrate a unique and novel application of voice technology that adds value to consumers and businesses.
Want in? It’s simple.
- You have until April 27th to submit your idea below – or all slots are filled. Those accepted will be notified within 48 hours of submission.
- The mentoring clock starts ticking on April 27 and ends May 27.
- The live broadcast will happen on June 1.
- Voting is open June 1 and ends June 14.
- The winner will be announced on June 15
So, what are you waiting for?