Securing Identities and Earning Consumer Trust in the Mobile Commerce World
Mobile is increasingly becoming a part of every consumers’ identity. In fact, it has proven to be at the center of consumers’ financial lives, providing a boon for financial institutions. However, the increasing use of this digital channel is escalating the security risks faced by consumers and institutions.
Sign Up For The Discussion
Join Javelin Strategy & Research and CA Technologies to learn about such advances in authentication as, real-time behavioral analytics, machine learning, and 3-D Secure 2.0. Advancements that are designed to secure accounts and payments, without overburdening consumers with a friction-laden experience.
- How the confluence of mobile banking and payments is influencing future standards
- How consumer expectations are evolving with their mobile channel experiences
- How financial institutions and service providers should be securing their accounts
Date and Time: Thursday, November 30, 2017, 1:00 PM (EST)
Host: Karen Webster, CEO, PYMNTS
- Carol Alexander, Senior Director, Digital Payments Security, CA Technologies
- Al Pascual, Research Director, Javelin Strategy & Research
About CA Technologies Payment Security:
CA Technologies is a leader in securing 3-D Secure card-not-present transactions, protecting over 200 million cards worldwide. Our Payment Security solutions provide zero-touch authentication helping card issuers minimize online fraud while providing a frictionless checkout experience for cardholders. Sophisticated risk analytics and dynamic, granular bank-defined rules help to identify emerging fraud patterns and take action on potentially fraudulent transactions in real time. To learn more about our Payment Security portfolio, please visit www.ca.com/payment-security.