The rapidly expanding mPOS ecosystem is set to offer up more curveballs in 2014, according to ROAM CEO Ken Paull. Ken visited with MPD CEO Karen Webster to discuss the challenges ahead and identify those most at risk in the coming year. Get the whole scoop and nothing but the scoop here.
Toot Your Own Horn, And Submit YOUR Nomination Today For The 2014 PYMNTS Innovator Awards! Response Has Been Overwhelming…
Less than a week ago, we opened up our 2014 PYMNTS Innovator Award nominations, and so far we've been impressed with your submissions. But, that doesn't mean you can't impress us more! Join the club of past winners by throwing your name in the hat today - you could be our next big winner!
Unlike other tech sectors, where startups fall victim to a cycle of early-stage excitement and late-stage fatigue, mobile startups continue to entice VCs throughout their funding cycles. However, new reports reveal certain sub-industries are better able to capture investments long term. Which mobile startups do VCs believe are built to last?
A Cyber Monday Hangover Remedy for PYMNTS Readers - Free Access to Today’s Live Discussion for our PYMNTS Mobile Commerce Insider Series at Noon EST
The hyper-competitive nature of the holiday shopping season - enhanced by new technologies and innovations - has led retailers to reenvision, reimagine and redesign how they approach consumer outreach on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and beyond. How can retailers stay ahead of new players while still maintaining profitable? PYMNTS.com speaks with top thought leaders from PayPal and Hointer to reveal.
- Simplifying Online Checkout: Are Biometric-Enabled Smartphones The Answer?
- A Token for Your Account: Security Solutions for Digital Commerce
- ACH at the POS: Smartphones Helping Bring Real-Time Value to Merchants
- Consumer Payment Trends in China 2013 Essentials
- Consumer Payment Trends in China 2013Q1 Final
- MPOS Tracker April 2013
- Merchant Acquiring: North America
- MPOS Tracker: A Monthly Update on the State of the Mobile Point of Sale, March 2013
- The Polish Contactless Payments Market. Issuance - Transactions
- The Contactless Payments in Poland. Market development – NFC technology
- The Global Contactless Payment Cards Market. Development, Opportunities and Perspectives
- PayPal Partners With Merchants For mPayments Push 13 December 2013
- CBA Launches MasterCard-Powered Embedded Banking Service 12 December 2013
- Square Acquires Personal Payments App Evenly 12 December 2013
- Who’s Falling Behind In MPOS 12 December 2013
- Toot Your Own Horn, And Submit YOUR Nomination Today For The 2014 PYMNTS Innovator Awards! Response Has Been Overwhelming… 11 December 2013
- Square Unveils Sleeker, More Efficient Reader 10 December 2013
- Majority Of U.K. Consumers Say Mobile Payments Aren’t Safe 09 December 2013
- Pharmacy Times Launches Fall Pharmacy Careers Issue 12 December 2013
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Affirms FREMF Multifamily Mortgage Pass Through Certificates, Series 2012-K23 Ratings 12 December 2013
- Central Payment/SpotOn to Sponsor GLIDE Holiday Program with $60,000 Donation 12 December 2013
- Rising Realty Partners & David Sacks Acquire Historic Office/Retail Site in Old Town Pasadena 12 December 2013
- Independent Bank Corp. Announces Quarterly Dividend 12 December 2013
- Wells Fargo Launches Agreement With Isis 12 December 2013
- Franklin E. Haggas Joins California Bank of Commerce 12 December 2013
- View More Headlines >
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Today's Top Stories