PYMNTS.com is reinventing the way in which companies share relevant information about the initiatives that shape the future of payments and commerce and make news. This powerful B2B platform is the #1 site for the payments industry by traffic and the premier source of information about “What’s Next” in payments and commerce. C-suite executives, company founders, and investors turn to it daily for these insights, making the PYMNTS.com audience the most valuable in the industry.
Your roll will be Office Manager, charged with the mission of bringing operational efficiency to our rapidly growing office in Boston. Our ideal candidate will be a multitasking aficionado with an acute attention to detail.
- Manage all office related operations such as email inquiries, mail distribution (incoming and outgoing), ordering of office supplies, employee business cards, etc
- Responsible for office equipment maintenance, such as phone, internet, computers, copy machine, etc (contact vendors as issues arise)
- Booking travel for executive team (CEO) & on occasion, assisting other staff with travel arrangements
- Manage employee sick/vacation time tracking & balances; coordinate with managers
- Schedule interviews for prospective new hires
- Collect and maintain paperwork for new hire on-boarding (payroll forms, company agreements etc)
- Collect employee expense reports, gather approvals and submit to the finance team for payment facilitation
- Manage computer inventory, new employee IT setup, and IT management related to terminated employees
- Draft and execute mail merges for mass mailings
- Assist in drafting client contracts and various professional documents
- Schedule meetings and organize company events (including company holiday parties, outings, etc)
- Administrative assistant responsibilities to the CEO, when and where needed
We’re looking for someone to support our Boston office by maintaining and organizing our office operations. This is a new position within a rapidly growing company, so the new hire will need a strong sense of autonomy and should be highly detail oriented. This person will need to be a self-starter, able to work with multiple management levels, and a multitasker. They should be comfortable helping establish standards & procedures, as well as maintaining them. Management and our support staff in Chicago will assist in implementing these standards & procedures, and most training will be done by this team remotely. The candidate will also be expected to provide administrative assistance to the CEO on a fairly regular basis.
We’re looking for someone that can bring a positive energy to an already highly energetic team.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe software is a must. Experience in booking travel a plus.
PYMNTS.com offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that rewards results handsomely. This package includes a competitive base pay and bonus potential, paid health/dental plan, matching 401(k) plan, and generous vacation.
PYMNTS is conveniently located in the Financial District of downtown Boston.