The 4th NFC Congress 2011 takes place in Hagenberg, Austria, from February 22 – 23, 2011. We would like to invite you to this most extensive event on Near Field Communication in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are glad to announce that the newest developments on NFC will be presented at the NFC Congress 2011 in Hagenberg. Again, we decided to follow our successful concept of offering you both, business and technical presentations. Therefore, the Congress features a Developer, Technical and Scientific Day and a Business Day.
The highlights of this year’s Congress are:
* Spotlight on Development and Testing:
– Nokia/Qt Workshop (by Phillip Parfitt and Jure Sustersic)
– NFC with Google’s Android OS and Apple’s iPhone
– Newest test equipment from COMPRION
* Spotlight on NFC Cities:
– Great session about the ongoing activities and projects of the NFC cities Nice and Oulu regarding payments, transport, information services and loyalty.
* 3rd International Workshop on Near Field Communication
– Scientific conference with 12 presentations on new applications & services, hardware developments and security issues
* Keynote at the Business Day by Charles Dachs, Marketing and Product Management Director for Mobile Transactions at NXP Semiconductors
* Networking Event
– In the evening of the first day a dedicated networking event sponsored by Nokia will give you a further opportunity for discussion, exchanging ideas and getting in contact with new important NFC players.
The detailed program is available at http://congress.nfc-research.at/program
Don’t miss the chance to meet industrial partners, business experts, technologists, developers and scientists dealing with NFC in their daily life and business.
Gain Competitive Advantage – Register now & come to Hagenberg: http://congress.nfc-research.at/registernow