Cross-Border Payouts: Five Things To Know Before Working With Partners Abroad
Growth. The Holy Grail of commerce in a way – because as a business gathers momentum, as customer ranks swell, the top line gains steam … and so do profits. And with the digital economy, growth also entails enabling new business partners abroad: it is as important to have the best supply of sellers, freelancers, or properties as it is to have a solid customer base.
Sign Up For The Discussion
Date & Time: Tuesday, May 8th, 2018 at 1:00pm EST
Guest: Peter Shore, General Manager at Transpay
In a session dedicated to best practices for cross-border payouts and the importance of creating payments transparency, Peter Shore, General Manager at Transpay will discuss five “need to know” aspects of entering new markets:
Among the questions that need to be addressed, before being hit by hidden withdrawal charges, activation fees and FX costs:
Does my payouts provider
1. Have the reach I need to effectively perform?
2. Compensate recipients in USD or local currency?
3. Expose me to hidden FX markups or interbank transfer fees?
4. Protect me from breaching international sanctions?
5. Protect end-recipients from tax avoidance liability?