EML Payments Solutions Drive Customer Engagement
Join PYMNTS CEO, Karen Webster, and Tom Cregan, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at EML to learn more about disbursement payments, and how EML help their partners drive customer engagement through branded prepaid debit cards.
Sign Up For The Discussion
What attendees will learn:
- How through the immediate disbursement of funds, prepaid debit cards can help create payment solutions that connect businesses to their customers.
- How through the immediate disbursement of funds, prepaid debit cards help drive customer engagement through improved customer service and increase brand loyalty.
- How through the immediate disbursement of funds, prepaid debit cards helps solve customer pain points:
- from giving online gaming customers instant access to their winnings,
- to offering payroll solutions that give customers instant access to their commissions or
- allowing customers to access multiple accounts with 1 card while giving them access to merchant offers.
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM (EST)
Host: Karen Webster, CEO, PYMNTS
Guest: Tom Cregan, Managing Director and CEO, EML
About EML Payments Limited
With EML, you will be empowered with more control, transparency and flexibility over your payment processes. Whether you serve businesses or consumers, EML makes your payment processing more efficient and secure from start to finish, while helping you improve customer service and increase brand loyalty.
Our portfolio offers innovative financial technology that provide solutions for payouts, gifts, incentives and rewards, and supplier payments. We issue mobile, virtual and physical card solutions to some of the largest corporate brands around the world, processing billions of dollars in payments each year, and manage more than 1,200 programs across 21 countries in North America, Europe and Australia.
For more information on EML Payments Limited, visit: EMLpayments.com
For further information, please contact:
Richard Anderson | Group Chief Marketing Officer
EML Payments Limited (ASX: EML) | email@example.com
+61 (0) 458 011 203