Stop Fraud Instantly & Reduce CNP Fraud Loss by 25% with a Real-Time Behavioral Analytics Network
Too often card issuing banks suffer significant loss from fraudsters stealing credit card credentials. Typically, these fraudsters use multiple cards from multiple issuers to complete purchases from a single device before the stolen cards can be blocked. The challenge is to immediately identify and stop fraudulent transactions, while maintaining a frictionless shopping experience. The solution is CA Risk Analytics Network.
Sign Up For The Discussion
Date & Time: Thursday, May 25, 2017 – 12:00 PM (ET)
Guests: James Rendell, Vice President of Payment Security Strategy, CA Technologies and Paul Dulany, Vice President of Data Science, CA Technologies
About CA Technologies: CA Risk Analytics Network is a unique, e-commerce fraud risk evaluation solution that stops fraud instantly and helps banks benefit from a 25% reduction in fraud losses or a 35% reduction in false positives, compared to results without access to the consortium data 1,2.
Please join this exclusive briefing to learn more about CA Risk Analytics Network and how it can help:
- Tap into the largest network of global cardholders and transaction data, gathered by CA’s industry-leading CA Payment Security Suite
- Stop fraud immediately with real-time learning and instant risk score updates, based on behavioral analytics
- Boost top-line revenue, while improved fraud detection reduces potential losses for better bottom-line results
1. Data based on applying the new Risk Analytics Network fraud model to historical customer data over a 90-day period.
2. Results dependent on issuer-defined operational thresholds over a single issuer mode.