The X-Border Payments Optimization Tracker™ powered by PYMNTS.com and Digital River, is a repository of key global payment service providers in six categories: Payment Methods, Geographies, Developer Tools, Risk & Compliance, Fraud Tools, and Omnicommerce.
- As global retail eCommerce will grow to become a trillion dollar market this year, companies are collaborating to conquer as much space of this canvas as they can.
- Notable deals included Unilever China’s tie up with Alibaba to expand its distribution chain and Amazon’s partnership with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to promote American exports
- A look at bitcoin’s place in cross-border commerce.
- In this issue, we’ve profiled 45 global payment service providers, including five additions to the Tracker: Abilipay, AlliedWallet, dialXS, Bango and MasterCard.
- We also provided payment methods information for four players: Alipay, CardinalCommerce, CyberSource, and Elavon.
Cross-border eCommerce, at least from the consumer trust perspective still remains like it was in the very early days of the Web: new, untested and unproven. Merchants need a thorough reading of the market to march on and take on the $300 billion opportunity. In this edition we discuss the challenges in integrating omnichannel with cross-border commerce.