The list of banks and credit unions issuing cards that will work with the Apple Pay mobile wallet has once again grown.
Another 44 banks and credit unions in the United States are now officially attending the Apple Pay party.
It has been an active week for Apple Pay. The week opened with an announcement from Bank of America that it is rolling out support for Apple Pay at its ATMs for withdrawals. As of now, that service is limited to Bank of America cardholders only and is only available in limited areas.
At the currently rolling-out NFC-enabled ATMs, users are prompted to enter their PIN number and are then taken to a screen that’s familiar to anyone that has ever used an ATM before via Apple Pay after tapping their phone on an NFC logo. Deposits are not supported when using the ATM with Apple Pay.
The bank expansion announced today also follows an announcement two weeks ago that an additional 30 banks and credit unions were signing on with Apple Pay.
The newest members of the roster are listed below.
- Acadia Federal Credit
- Catholic Vantage Financial Federal Credit Union
- Citizens Bank
- City State Bank
- Comenity Capital Bank
- Commercial Bank
- Commodore Perry Federal Credit Union
- Conservation Employees’ Credit Union
- Crane Credit Union
- Element Federal Credit Union
- FNB New Mexico
- Health Care Family Credit Union
- Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Honor Credit Union
- IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union
- Indiana State University Credit Union
- Integra First Federal Credit Union
- Jersey Shore State Bank
- Luzerne Bank
- Mabrey Bank
- Meadows Bank
- Mend Lake Credit Union
- Metro Federal Credit Union
- Pendleton Community Bank
- People First Federal Credit Union
- Peoples Bank (OH)
- Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust
- Premier Bank (MN)
- Premier Bank (NE)
- Premier Bank Rochester
- Randolph Savings Bank
- Red Crown Credit Union
- Roanoke Valley Community Federal Credit Union
- Schneider Community Credit Union
- Stamford Federal Credit Union
- The Citizens Bank of Logan
- The Citizens Federal Credit Union
- The Famers National Bank of Canfield
- The Famers State Bank
- The People’s Federal Credit Union
- The PrivateBank
- Truxton Trust
- Wright-Patt Credit Union
As of now, Apple Pay works with the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Apple Watch, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2 and both iPad Pro models. The iPhone SE also features Apple Pay, which is a first for the four-inch iPhone class.