PYMNTS.com is looking to add a hands-on, highly energetic Client Manager to join their growing team. The Client Manager is the primary contact for daily account activity and operational needs needs for issue resolution, content plan setup, report requests and general inquiries for their assigned clients. This position manages clients to ensure service satisfaction and renewal retention. The Client Manager’s travel will be less than 10%.
- Client contact responsible for delivering quality operational service
- Provide internal and external status, operational metrics and service level reporting
- Provide issue resolution and service enhancements following proper procedures and process
- Manage issue resolution across functional areas to insure on time delivery
- Responsible for ongoing review of program setup and features
- Provide input into the strategic planning for assigned clients
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong focus on client satisfaction and client retention
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects and ability to work cross-functionally to proactively resolve and communicate issues
- Ability to define expectations, manage timelines and meet project deadlines
- Self-starter who has the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, but is driven when working alone
- Experience in the public relations or journalism field
- Design and editorial skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SEO strategies and Word Press
- Understanding of mobile, commerce and payments industry
PYMNTS.com offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that rewards results handsomely. This package includes a competitive base pay and bonus potential, paid health/dental plan, matching 401(k) plan, and generous vacation.
PYMNTS is conveniently located in the Financial District of downtown Boston.