Amazon’s third annual Digital Day, which offers savings on digital content across the site, will be on Dec. 28, the company announced.
Interested customers can access digital deals on movies, TV shows, eBooks, mobile games and apps on Amazon’s Digital Day website.
“Amazon Digital Day continues to provide great deals on digital content,” said Aaron Rubenson, Amazon’s vice president of digital, app and game services. “We’re excited to help customers add new apps, games, movies, eBooks, Audible books and more to their current device or the latest Amazon Fire tablet, Fire TV or Kindle they just received over the holidays.”
Some of the deals include:
- Seventy-five percent off best sellers on Kindle, including books such as “Indianapolis,” “Manhattan Beach” and “In the Midst of Winter.”
- Some digital magazines are up to 60 percent off, including Entertainment Weekly, Martha Stewart Living and Men’s Journal.
- For Candy Crush players, the company is offering 25 percent extra gold bars on all Candy Crush Friends Saga December Deals.
- Many movies, like “Christopher Robin,” “The Spy Who Dumped Me,” “Ant Man and the Wasp” and “Avengers: Infinity War” will be discounted.
- Prime members can get up to 65 percent off on movies like “Tomb Raider,” “Red Sparrow,” “Sicario: Day of the Soldado” and “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.”
- Amazon is offering three months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99. The service gives customers access to more than one million books and magazines. This offer is only valid for new subscribers.
A few deals are tied to Audible. Customers can save 33 percent on the Audible Romance Package for three months, save $50 on a Fire HD 10, get three free months of Audible and get a buy one, get one selection on hundreds of books.
Customers can view deals and sign up to get notifications about the offerings, or follow #DigitalDay for updates from the company. Some of the deals will be available on Dec. 26, but the biggest savings will begin at midnight PST on Dec. 28.