Building a Trust and Safety Team from the Ground Up
Congrats! 2018 is in the books and it was a record year for your company. Sales were at all time highs … but now chargebacks are rolling in. Yes, your team will get through them, but what’s the best way to avoid them in the future? How can you set your team up for long term success?
In this webinar we’ll discuss some best practices on how to transform your Fraud team into a Trust and Safety organization that is built to thrive and enable your company to achieve mission critical goals for 2019 and beyond.
Sign Up For The Discussion
- What KPIs should a your team be measured on?
- What skills set to look for when building a high performing team
- What career growth looks like on a Trust and Safety team.
- The differences between a Fraud team and a Trust and Safety team
- How to transform your Fraud team into a Trust and Safety organization
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM (EST)
Host: Karen Webster, CEO, PYMNTS
Guest: Kevin Lee, Trust and Safety Architect at Sift
Kevin is driven by building high-performing teams and systems to combat malicious behavior. He has worked for the last 10+ years in developing strategies, tools and teams responsible for billions of users and dollars of revenue. Prior to Sift, Kevin worked as a manager at Facebook, Square and Google, where he led various risk, chargeback, collections, spam and trust and safety organizations.