The PYMNTS.com OmniReadi IndexTM , powered by Vantiv provides a data-driven critique on the supply side of the Omnicommerce ecosystem. With a quantitative analysis of the top 100 retailers across the U.S. which account for almost 50% of total U.S. retail sales, the OmniReadi IndexTM is a definitive guidepost for navigating the global marketplace.
In this report, scores ranged from a (low) score of 25 to a (high) of 78. Overall, the score is a 64, indicating that improvement is needed.
The Index score is based on two key components:
- The degree that the online and in-store experience is consistent for consumers, and
- If a merchant is adding additional value through mobile – through an app, a mobile website, or a mobile-optimized website.
- The lowest score was 25 and the highest was 78 signalling that most merchants are honing their omnicommerce strategy
- We’re a long way from delivering a consistent consumer experience
- 1 in 10 merchants don’t enable purchasing online
- Only 53% of all the merchants surveyed sold products on all three channels: Online, in-store and through an app.