Use the special partner discount code APS PYMT to save 10% on registration
The US Advanced Payments Summit (28-29 Nov 2011, Washington D.C) is the only place to meet industry leaders with cutting edge innovations and strategies in mobile and contactless, government and transit payments.
With over 75 senior payments speakers from the fastest growing sectors, this is the best opportunity you’ll have all year to benchmark your advanced payments strategy to build a more comprehensive business case to secure investment.
– Candace Carlson, Operations Manager, ORCA (Seattle)
– Tonya Dunyon, EBT Coordinator, Utah Department of Workforce Services
– Walt Henderson, Director, EFT Strategy Division, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service
– Sean Patrick Kemple, PMP, Navy Cash Program Manager, US Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service
– Connie Reinhardt, Staff Director, Office of Administrative Services, Florida Department of Children and Family
– Al Rios, EBT Bureau Chief, Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance, Division of Employment and Transitional Supports
– Sarah Rotman, Microfinance Analyst, CGAP
– David Dick, Electronic Revenue Collection Program Manager,Golden Gate Bridge Highway and Transportation District
– Dara Duguay, Director, Office of Financial Education, Visa
– Catherine Murchie, Group Head, Transit, MasterCard
– Ames Robb, EBT Coordinator, Department for Children and Families, Vermont Agency for Human Services
– Brian Triplett, Head of Commercial and North America Prepaid Products, Visa
– Mung-Ki Woo, Global Mobile Team Lead, MasterCard
– Sabha Sobhani, Programme Manager, United Nations Programme Development (UNDP)
– Safwan Shah, CEO at PayKloud (Former Founder & President of Infonox at TSYS)
– Marc B. Keller, Global Enterprise Payments, Director, Digital Networks & Mobile, Citigroup
This multi-industry gathering presents never before heard case studies on cutting edge payments systems, guaranteeing you will go back to the office having identified cost-saving programs to meet your requirements.
– What exactly is your business case for investing significantly in an advanced payments systems and what is the best solution for your need?
– In a time of limited budgets, how much are state and federal agencies saving from the transition of cash to advanced forms of payments and disbursements? How can you demonstrate cost saving strategies in your RFP?
– How can you create and leverage open dialogue between operators, agencies, card networks and banks to create partnerships and uniform advanced payments standards?