The Vantiv Omnicommerce TrackerTM powered by PYMNTS.com features industry-spanning research and insights that arm retailers with data to make smarter decisions for enabling Omnichannel commerce.
Rules for Omnichannel Engagement
- New research shows that consistent omnichannel experience is key for customer engagement.
- 88 percent of consumers are more likely to shop online if shipping is free.
- 30 percent shop online to find the good deals.
What are Brands Still Doing Wrong?
- Email marketing for most brands is still a no-brainer, but new research finds that most brands still do not personalize emails.
- A study of 107 brands states that over a quarter of emails sent didn’t have an undifferentiated strategy. Data can go a long way in segregating customers for targeted marketing campaigns.
In the age of the deal-seeking consumer, with access to multiple devices and, literally, perfect information about price and selection, one would assume that it’s top priority for consumers, but neither is as important as trust. This month’s tracker features a commentary on why consumers are willing to compromise on price and product for a consistent experience with a trusted merchant, even if that merchant is a marketplace.